domingo, 28 de febrero de 2010

Spokesman


What happened to dignity ? Did it go away again? Just like some worn out trend? Well, I still defend emotions. What happened to honesty? I don't see it on the Top Ten. I only see it in what has been. Cuz I still defend devotion. Am I alone? Don't wanna rest, I don't wanna breathe We don't wanna hear about life Don't wanna hear a spokesman I don't wanna test on what you believe The god damn singer wrote the song! Don't wanna hear a spokesman. What happened to integrity? I don't see it on MTV. All I see is choreography. And I'll never be a dancer. What happened to puberty? Bad skin and insecurity? And who the fuck is Felicity? Cuz I got problems of my own Am I alone? Don't wanna rest, I don't wanna breathe . We don't wanna hear about life. Don't wanna hear a spokesman. I don't wanna test on what you believe. The god damn singer wrote the song! Don't wanna hear a spokesman. Don't wanna rest, I don't wanna breathe. We don't wanna hear about life. Don't wanna hear a spokesman. I don't wanna test on what you believe. The god damn singer wrote the song! Don't wanna hear a spokesman. I Don't wanna rest, I don't wanna breathe. we don't wanna hear about life. Don't wanna hear a spokesman.