domingo, 9 de mayo de 2010

I still

Who are you now, are you still the same or did you change
somehow, what do you do, at this very moment when I think of you
And when I’m looking back, how we were young and stupid,
do you remember now. Baby
No matter how I fight it, can’t deny it Just can’t let you go
I still need you, I still care about you, though everythings been
said and done, I still feel you like, I'm right beside you, there's
still no perfect you
Now that? Still I’m moving on, I refuse to see, that I keep
coming back, and I’m stuck in the moment, and wont turn back to lie
Try to hide it, can’t deny it, you don't even know that
I still need you, I still care about you , though everythings been
said and done, I still feel you like I'm right beside you, there's
still no perfect you
Wish I could fight it, just not too ???
Though everything's been said and done, I still feel you, like
I’m right beside you, there's still no perfect you